According to the American Chiropractic Association, about 31 million Americans experience lower back pain at any given time. Most people with low back pain will recover, but the condition does recur and can become chronic and disabling if not properly treated. This often-painful condition can limit your everyday activities and is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
Chiropractic Care for Lower Back Pain
If you are struggling with lower back pain, our team at Denton Chiropractic Center in Denton, TX, will treat the source of the condition, so you can keep living, working, and playing normally. Our non-invasive, all-natural approaches to treating lower back pain include:
- Spinal manipulation and realignment: This method aids in pain management by reducing the pressure on your central nervous system.
- Spinal decompression: Spinal decompression reduces the pressure on specific areas through the use of motorized traction to gently stretch the spine. Benefits include increased blood flow, reduced pressure on the injured or herniated discs, and reduced pressure on the surrounding nerves and structures.
- Soft tissue therapy: We will work to relax and treat the tight and sore muscles in your back through various methods, including trigger point therapy.
- Exercise therapy: Our team will recommend simple exercises that you can do at home to help with your lower back pain and help keep it from becoming a chronic condition. These exercises are even more important since more and more people continue to work from home in non-ergonomically friendly settings.
- Muscle stimulation: Also known as E-Stim, this specialized treatment uses electric currents to induce muscle contractions to release tension, increase muscle tone, and improve blood flow to the area.
How Chiropractic Care Helps with Lower Back Pain
If lower back pain is interrupting your life, a chiropractor can treat you quickly and effectively to provide the relief that you need. In fact, according to a 2018 study by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), chiropractic care for lower back pain helps with:
- Decreasing pain intensity
- Improving a patient's ability to function
- Increasing satisfaction with the patient's overall treatment
- Reducing the need for pain medication
Get Lower Back Pain Relief in Denton, TX
At Denton Chiropractic Center, we are committed to providing quality chiropractic care for our patients. Make an appointment with one of our chiropractors today if you are experiencing lower back pain in Denton, Sanger, Krum, Ponder, Justin, Argyle, Aubrey, Crossroads, Hickory Creek, Providence, Savannah, Flower Mound, Bartonville, Copper Canyon, Gainsville, Corinth, Decatur, Bridgeport, or the surrounding areas. Call our team today at 940-566-3232 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.