Welcome to Denton Chiropractic Center, Your Expert Chiropractor in Denton, TX
Call us today at (940) 566-3232
Our team of skilled chiropractors at Denton Chiropractic Center has over 71 years of combined experience providing personalized treatments to the whole family. Certified Doctors of Chiropractic, Drs. Kent Noell, Melissa Noell, Marcus Villarreal, Susan Aurich, and Ashley Ellis enable us to provide the finest quality of wellness care in Denton, TX. We achieve this by using advanced technology, equipment, and techniques to diagnose, treat, and help you recover fully from injuries or conditions that threaten your well-being.
We Offer Comprehensive Chiropractic Care Services
Our main goal centers on relieving pain, improving spine health, and increasing joint mobility through non-invasive chiropractic adjustments and physical therapies. We also combine laser therapy and cervical decompression to optimize the results.
- Chiropractic Care: Gentle adjustments correct spinal misalignments, reduce musculoskeletal pain, and improve joint and nervous system functions.
- Cervical Spinal Decompression: Traction therapy relieves disc pain, neck pain, and arm symptoms caused by pressure on the spinal column or compression of the nerves.
- Prenatal Chiropractic: Alleviates prenatal hip, leg, and back pain due to misalignments and nervous system interference.
- Pediatric Chiropractic: Gentle pediatric adjustments correct misalignments that stem from pressure on the spine during birth and improves the overall wellbeing of a child easing the effects of injuries sustained in childhood.
- Laser Therapy: Laser therapy helps to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling, and improve flexibility, and accelerate healing.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy involves a multitude of special corrective exercises to relax, rehabilitate, and strengthen the muscles and joints.
Complementary services include therapeutic massages, nutritional counseling, spinal and postural screenings, and lifestyle advice. Incorporating them in your multi-faceted wellness program minimizes the chance for recurrent injury and pain.
Conditions Our Denton, TX, Chiropractor Treats
Poor posture, accident and workplace injuries, sports injuries, degenerative conditions, and musculoskeletal abnormalities that can cause acute or chronic pain in various parts of the body. Prenatal and pediatric conditions also cause aches and discomfort. You or a loved one can receive natural relief for the following conditions:
- Low Back Pain
- SI Joint Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
What to Expect When You Visit Our Chiropractors
Each patient undergoes a comprehensive clinical and physical examination to properly diagnose their condition. During your initial consultation, our doctors will explain the extensive benefits of chiropractic care and discuss your treatment options. In the meantime, feel free to call (940) 566-3232 for more information about our services. Also, browse the New Patient and What to Expect pages or read the testimonials to get a feel of the level of care our wellness team provides.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health! Serving Denton County for 42 years! Hablamos Español
Most insurances accepted; we simplify your insurance providing care at little to no cost to you. Auto accidents, and work injuries are usually covered in full. We have a payment plan for every pocket book.
Receive Non-Surgical Treatments in a Compassionate Setting
Denton Chiropractic Center has four caring chiropractors serving Denton, Sanger, Krum, Ponder, Justin, Argyle, Aubrey, Crossroads, Hickory Creek, Providence, Savannah, Flower Mound, Bartonville, Copper Canyon, Gainsville, Corinth, Decatur, Bridgeport, and surrounding areas in Texas. Call (940) 566-3232 to schedule your appointment today.
Dr. Kent Noell, Dr. Melissa Noell, Dr. Marcus Villarreal, Dr. Susan Aurich, Dr. Ashley Ellis
Denton Chiropractor | Denton Chiropractic Center | (940) 566-3232